Workplace Mediation Specialists
Consensio is a leading conflict management and workplace mediation provider with a distinctive approach. Consensio works in partnership with clients to develop and deliver effective solutions to workplace conflict. We know that each client has a unique culture and specific needs. At Consensio, you will find a team of expert mediators who are passionate about providing a bespoke, cost-effective and sustainable service. Based in London, we work with clients across the UK and internationally, and our portfolio of mediation and conflict resolution services includes:
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution Training Courses
- Mediation Services
- Conflict Coaching
- Conflict Consultancy
Consensio provides workplace mediation services and conflict resolution and mediation training for some of the UK’s leading organisations: BBC, British Gas, Bupa, Channel 4, IPCC, Net-a-Porter, Rank Group, Sony, University of Cambridge, Westminster City Council, Cancer Research UK and numerous NHS Trusts.
In 2012 Consensio was awarded the Government contract on a ground-breaking initiative to set up regional mediation pilots as part of Employment Tribunal reforms. We partnered with the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) to select and train a large number of workplace mediators in Cambridge and Manchester on our in-house accredited mediation training course. Click here to read a case study in People Management on one of the pilot members.
Consensio is a registered mediation provider with the Civil Mediation Council
9 September (available)
4 November (available)
Venue: Central London
Our taster events cover a range of topics, including:
- Measuring the cost of conflict
- The business case for mediation
- Mediation: Definition, principles & process
- A live mediation demonstration
- How to embed mediation into your organisation
Click here to book onto Consensio's free half-day mediation seminar.
Download the case study to read about:
- The 5 benefits to the IPCC.
- The key strategies implemented, including conflict coaching, mediation, team facilitation, conflict resolution training for managers, and the overturn of the grievance policy.
- Stories from key stakeholders.
- Next steps for the development of the IPCC’s conflict management initiative.