Workplace mediation is a cost- and time-effective way of resolving organisational conflict. This 2.5 hour seminar gives delegates an introduction to the principles, the process and the benefits of workplace mediation.
Back to Training home
- To examine mediation as an alternative method of resolving workplace conflicts.
- To explore the benefits of embedding mediation within your organisation.
- To understand the principles and the process of workplace mediation.
- Measuring the cost of conflict
- The business case for mediation
- Mediation: Definition, principles & process
- A live mediation demonstration
- How to embed mediation into your organisation
The course combines trainer input, group discussion and interactive activities to explore and understand the benefits of workplace mediation.
Who Should Attend?
HR professionals and managers who encounter conflict in the workplace. Any staff member interested in learning about the benefits of workplace mediation.
This seminar can be offered as a tailor-made in-house course throughout the UK and internationally. Please contact us for more information.
“I have attended a number of mediation seminars, but this has been the most sharply focused and professional. Thank you.”
Employment Law Specialist, Kingston University