Many of us encounter conflict in our working lives. In fact, accordingly to a 2021 report, around a third of UK employees (that’s 9.7 million people) experience conflict every year.
To help you deal with conflict more effectively, each year we publish a range of conflict management resources. We’ve pulled together a selection of these from 2021, that were featured by media such as BBC Radio, Forbes and The HR Director.
Take a look at our 2021 news and resources pdf to read about:
- Skills development: how to stay calm in conflict and tips for listening more effectively.
- Trends: the impact of Covid on conflict and improving union and employer relations post-pandemic.
- Topical insights: how remote working amplifies perceptions of bullying, plus healing the rift between Meghan, Harry and the Royals.
- Training: training skills for invisible conflict conversations and how L&D can promote the benefits of conflict management skills.
- Culture: creating a healthier organisational culture in a world of ‘viral’ conflict and balancing employee monitoring and workplace trust.
We hope you find them useful.