Trained workplace mediators need to regularly refresh their skills to sustain their mediation practice. This 1-day course enables accredited workplace mediators to practice their skills, continually develop best practice and build their confidence. The course will draw on real life to allow trained mediators to practice their skills in a safe environment with individualised feedback from the trainer.
Back to Training home
- To refresh key mediation skills learned on an accredited workplace mediation course.
- To increase confidence, especially for mediators who have not recently facilitated a mediation case.
- To become more self-aware regarding one’s strengths and areas of development as a workplace mediator.
- A recap of the principles and process that guide the facilitative mediation model.
- Applying key workplace mediation skills and essential strategies of effective mediators.
- An exploration of real life “challenging” mediation situations and how to manage them.
- Developing a self-reflective mediation practice.
- Role play practice using tailor-made and real life case studies.
The course combines trainer input, group discussion and tailor-made role plays based on mediators’ real mediation cases.
Who Should Attend?
Accredited mediators who want to refresh their existing mediation skills and build their confidence.
This course can be offered as a tailor-made in-house course throughout the UK and internationally. Please contact us for more information.
“This is an excellent course. The pace, content and knowledge of the trainers was spot-on, making it the most enjoyable, challenging and relevant course I’ve been on.”
Head of HR Operations, Channel 4 Television