Our Mediation Master Class is designed specifically for staff members who act in an advisory capacity, such as HR, employee reps and managers. This 2-hour class includes an overview of mediation, a live mediation demonstration and how to support parties to make an informed decision about whether to attend mediation.
Back to Training home
- To gain an overview of workplace mediation, and the benefits to your organisation.
- To discuss what cases are suitable for mediation and why, and how to refer a case for mediation.
- To observe an experienced mediator during a live workplace mediation demonstration using a tailor-made case study.
- An explanation of the key principles and the process of workplace mediation.
- How to raise awareness and educate others about the benefits of mediation within your organisation.
- Understanding what cases are suitable for mediation.
- The different stages of the mediation process, including the referrral process, preparatory work, logistics and the day of mediation.
- To develop the confidence to raise awareness of and educate staff members about mediation within your organisation.
The seminar combines trainer input, group discussion and interactive activities to learn about mediation and to explore how to support potential mediation parties.
Who Should Attend?
HR professionals, managers, employee reps, and any other staff member who acts in an advisory capacity.
This master class is tailor-made for each organisation. Please contact us for more information.
“Consensio was knowledgeable and flexible in its course delivery. Their support included helping us scope our internal policy documentation and processes. It’s great to work with people that are experts in their field, genuinely nice people who are prepared to help in any way that they can.”
Head of Learning and Development, The Rank Group Plc.