Our live mediation workshop is designed in the format of an open forum theatre, to bring to life what happens during the mediation process. Delegates will be able to pause the mock mediation, to critique the mediator, put forward ideas and ask questions.
Back to Training home
- To understand the principles of mediation and the benefits of this approach to the workplace.
- To explore what cases are appropriate for mediation and when mediation should be offered.
- To be part of an interactive workshop which brings to life mediation as an effective alternative dispute resolution tool.
- To pause the live mediation demonstration to critique and ask questions.
- Observe an experienced mediator do a mock mediation using a tailor-made case study.
- Explore mediation and its core principles: confidentiality, impartiality, voluntarism and self-determination.
- Learn about Consensio’s facilitative workplace mediation model and the different stages of the process.
- Appreciate the benefits and limitations of mediation in the workplace.
Our workshop combines trainer input, group discussion and a tailor-made case study to enable delegates to gain a deeper understanding of workplace mediation by being part of an open forum theatre experience.
Who Should Attend?
HR professionals, managers and any other employee who wants to learn more about workplace mediation.
This course can be offered as a tailor-made in-house course throughout the UK and internationally. Please contact us for more information.