An internal mediation service is a key element of an effective conflict management system as it enables organisations to manage internal conflicts informally and at an early stage. This half- or 1-day course is suitable for delegates who want to create a new or adapt an existing internal mediation service.
Back to Training home
- Explore the components of setting up an internal mediation service, from mediation training to marketing through to evaluation.
- Discuss the key factors for consideration when setting up an internal mediation service.
- Examine different options for implementing mediation using client case studies.
- What makes a “successful” internal mediation service.
- How to ensure organisational buy-in for your internal mediation service, including key stakeholder engagement and awareness-raising.
- Creating and adapting organisational policies and procedures.
- Lessons learned from similar organisations.
The course combines trainer input, group discussion and numerous activities and case studies.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to learn how to create a new or adapt an existing internal mediation service. Anyone interested in finding out more about the benefits of an internal mediation service.
This course can be offered as a tailor-made in-house course throughout the UK and internationally. Please contact us for more information.
“This course was really useful in giving us valuable tips to set up an in-house mediation scheme. We now have a cost- effective, responsive and sustainable mediation service.”
Programme Manager, NHS North West