Employees who have effective working relationships with colleagues experience greater work satisfaction, higher productivity, and less conflict. This 1-day course offers delegates a comprehensive understanding of what effective working relationships look like, how such relationships can be forged, and what these relationships can accomplish.
Back to Training home
- To understand the difference between effective and ineffective working relationships, and to examine the dynamics and impact of both.
- To explore the benefits of building effective working relationships to the individual employee, the team and the wider organisation.
- To practice key skills of building effective working relationships, such as communication and active listening skills, motivation skills, and empathy.
- To practice, using tailor-made role plays, the key skills to confidently build effective relationships at work.
- Understand the causes and costs of ineffective working relationships.
- Explore how current working relationships influence your satisfaction with, productivity and levels of conflict at work.
- Recognise the importance of communication and active listening skills to build effective working relationships.
- Practice, through case studies and/or role plays, how to forge effective working relationships.
The course combines trainer input, group discussion and tailor-made role plays to practice key skills. The course is highly interactive and experiential, with a focus on developing practical and transferable skills.
Who Should Attend?
All staff members who would like to establish more effective working relationships.
This course can be offered as a tailor-made in-house course throughout the UK and internationally. Please contact us for more information.
“Excellent trainers! Knowledgeable, approachable and kept the course interesting.”
Manager, Kent Community Health NHS Trust.