Conflict coaching is a confidential one-on-one process that supports employers and employees to manage conflict more effectively. This 2-day course will equip delegates with the coaching skills and the confidence to work with those in workplace conflict situations. The course is highly experiential and practical, with a focus on developing the key skills of a conflict coach.
Back to Training home
- To understand the principles and benefits of conflict coaching.
- To explore the impact of workplace conflict and when conflict coaching can be applied.
- To discuss best practice and apply this to a conflict coaching session.
- To develop confidence to apply conflict coaching skills in the workplace.
- To learn and practice core coaching skills in a safe role play environment.
- To understand psychological theories underpinning conflict coaching.
- To learn about the causes of workplace conflict and different conflict styles.
- To develop core conflict coaching skills, including: empathy and rapport building, active listening, powerful questioning and reframing.
- To acquire coaching tools and strategies to use with those in conflict.
The course combines trainer input, group discussion, and tailor-made role plays to practice conflict coaching skills. The course is highly interactive and experiential, with a focus on developing practical and transferable skills.
Who Should Attend?
HR professionals, managers and any employee who deals with workplace conflict situations and who wants to learn conflict coaching skills.
This course can be offered as a tailor-made in-house course throughout the UK and internationally. Please contact us for more information.
“Very good course, very knowledgeable and experienced facilitator.”
Employee Relations Consultant, Adobe.