Unresolved workplace conflict is time- and resource-intensive. This introductory seminar explores how an organisation can start to implement a culture of conflict management by focusing on the early and informal resolution of conflict. The seminar will include an overview of alternative dispute resolution processes such as training courses for managers, conflict coaching and setting up an internal mediation service.
Back to Training home
- To examine what strategies promote a culture of conflict management within an organisation.
- To explore the benefits of embedding informal conflict management systems within your organisation.
- To review different options for alternative dispute resolution processes.
- The cost of unresolved workplace conflict to you and your organisation.
- The core values that drive informal workplace conflict management processes.
- How to change a culture of formal process towards a culture of effective conflict management.
- A client case study to analyse real life strategies of an organisation that has an integrated conflict management system.
The seminar combines trainer input, group discussion and interactive activities to explore and understand the benefits of conflict management processes within an organisation.
Who Should Attend?
HR professionals, managers, and leaders who are interested in learning about the benefits of creating a culture of informal conflict management.
This seminar is tailor-made for each organisation. Please contact us for more information.
“This was a very professionally delivered course, with a strong focus on active learning. It has been a pleasure to be on, and has been a challenging and positive learning experience.”
Learning and Development, Terrence Higgins Trust.