We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking to hire experienced associate workplace mediation trainers and mediators to join our growing team. We work with some of the most well-known and high profile private, public and third sector organisations in the UK and Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of accredited and short workplace mediation skills training courses in central London and in-house throughout the UK.
- Delivery of conflict resolution training courses.
- Design of bespoke courses for our diverse client base.
- Provision of two-party and team workplace mediations.
The right candidates will have two or more years of the following skills, experiences and competencies:
- Accredited workplace mediation training completed with a recognised workplace mediation training provider.
- A track record of delivering workplace mediation and conflict resolution training courses.
- A track record of delivering external workplace mediation services.
- Excellent communication skills, empathy and professionalism.
- Able to build relationships based on trust and rapport.
- A dynamic individual, who can adapt their style based on each client’s needs.
- A passion for mediation.
We are also very interested in hearing from individuals who can contribute to the design and development of new products to support the growth of the business.
This post will include travel throughout the UK and potentially within Europe. You will report to one of Consensio’s Directors.
The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept CV’s from recruiting agencies.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2016. In your covering letter, please copy and paste the following questions and include the answers in your application:
Year that you qualified as a mediator:
Length of course:
Continuing Professional Development:
Total number of workplace mediations completed to date:
Date of last workplace mediation:
Number of mediation/conflict resolution courses that you have delivered, and details:
Describe how your mediation approach supports parties in attaining a mutually acceptable resolution:
Please note that we will only contact applicants that we wish to short list. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.