Mediation & C0nflict Resolution Training
Consensio is a leading provider of workplace mediation and conflict management training courses. We deliver highly effective mediation and conflict management training programmes to our clients, including: the BBC, Bupa, Cancer Research UK, Channel 4, City of Westminster, Independent Police Complaints Commission, Mars, Mothercare, Net-a-Porter, numerous NHS Trusts, Ogilvy, University of Cambridge and many more.
Consensio's wide-ranging and comprehensive portfolio of conflict resolution and mediation training courses has been developed to help clients transform their responses to organisational conflict. Our trainers are also accredited workplace mediators and have extensive experience in the design and delivery of these courses to ensure that delegates have a highly interactive, experiential and stimulating training experience.
Consensio’s Accredited Workplace Mediation Certificate continues to lead the way as the flagship course for aspiring workplace mediators. Alongside this, our short courses are designed to upskill today’s managers and leaders in conflict management strategies and often form part of our clients’ management development programmes. Our training sessions can be delivered either in-house throughout the UK or as public mediation training courses in London.
Consensio's introductory workshops are designed for busy professionals who want... Read More
Consensio's short courses are intended for those who want to acquire effective skills... Read More
Consensio's accredited courses are designed for professionals who require an in-depth... Read More
"I think Consensio has not only provided a great training opportunity, I am massively impressed by the accommodating nature of the trainers"
Learning & Development Director, Lloyds Banking Group
Click here for more testimonials
Consensio's Training Courses offer clients:
- A wide range of introductory workshops, short courses and longer accredited courses.
- Practical and transferable skills to constructively manage organisational conflict.
- Tailor-made courses developed for any sector in the workforce.
- Interactive training that combines theory and practice through trainer input, discussion, activities and role play.
- Courses created specifically for the workplace which use authentic and relevant case studies to explore best practice.
- Experienced trainers who are leading practitioners in their field. Our trainers are active mediators with an in-depth understanding of conflict gained through practice and academic study.
- A stimulating, challenging and safe training environment comprised of one-to-one and peer support.
Our courses are divided into three key areas:
Free Mediation Events 2014
20 May (available)
15 July (available)
Time: 9.30am - 12.00pm
Venue: Central London
To make a booking, please call us on 020 7831 0254 or click here
“A strong emphasis on skills development and practice with strong trainer support. I think it was the best and most useful short training I have done.”
Staff Counsellor, Barts & the London NHS Trust
Click here for more testimonials.